Built in the late 1800's, this centrally located cottage oozes character and charm from the white picket fence, down to the immaculately maintained period features inside the home. With a very low maintenance yard, this home would be perfect for the busy professionals, the retiree looking to downsize or a lovely B&B.
* 3 generous, light-filled bedrooms
* Enormous living area warmed by the slow combustion wood fire and a gas wall heater
* Large eat-in kitchen with timber servery & a 900 serious stainless steel electric cooktop & oven
* Heritage style bathroom/laundry with claw foot bath tub & a separate shower
* Original polished timber floor boards through entry into the living area
* Motif style carpet to bedrooms in keeping with the period feel of the home
* French doors open from the living area into the covered, low maintenance paved courtyard
* 3 meter ceilings throughout
* Late Victorian / Federation features include ornamental ceiling roses, original timber floorboards, original doors & locks, stained glass windows & detailed fretwork on the covered veranda
* Detached 6x6m double brick DLUG with sink
* Fully enclosed, low maintenance yard
* Close to CBD and public transport
Available for private inspections and Open Homes. Previously rented at $340 per week. Rates $1,749.95 p.a.
M 0423 380 182