Immaculately presented, this 4 bed / 2 bath home sits in a location destined for future growth and this best bit is, it's affordable!
* Large, light filled lounge room on entry
* Laminate kitchen is in good, dated condition and offers electric cooking with range-hood & breakfast servery bar overlooking the family room
* Separate dining area off the kitchen
* Huge family room occupies the heart of the home with a gas fire place & exposed brick feature wall & double glass sliding door access to one of 2 alfresco entertaining areas
* Master bedroom sits separately at the rear of the home and offers full length built-in robes & convenient access to the Master bathroom
* Master bathroom is immaculate and offers separate shower & bath, large single sink vanity & toilet
* 3 supporting bedrooms occupy the South end of the home – 2 offering built-in robes and the 3rd suitable for a single bed or study
* A second bathroom with shower, toilet & basin also sits in the South wing, accessed via the separate laundry with external access to the rear yard
* Established yards with mature trees and two separate entertaining patios
* Single lock up garage with drive-thru access & internal access to the home
* Extremely close proximity to the Westpoint shopping centre and local bus routes
You will be hard-pressed to find a brick home in this price range, in this condition, in the current Bathurst market - so why not take the leap?