This lovely family home has a warm and welcoming feel immediately upon entry, from the cathedral like ceilings, to the exposed brick walls. Situated in Raglan and surrounded by beautifully established and maintained grounds, this brick home is perfect for the family with growing children as there's plenty of options to give teenagers (and parents) their own space.
* Open plan living & dining area offers high cathedral style ceilings with exposed beams
* Large kitchen that is fully equipped with plenty of storage & bench space + stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & 900 series oven with range hood
* A separate sunroom & sitting room sits adjacent to the open-plan living & dining and could double as a rumpus room and study for the kids/teenagers or home office
* 3 of the 4 bedrooms are located on the top floor. Each one offers access to the private balcony and includes built-in storage with the Master suite offering walk-in robes + ensuite
* The 4th bedroom is located on the bottom level and also includes built-in robes and easy access to a shower & toilet off the laundry
* Gas heating + R/C A/C split system
* Covered BBQ area
* Double gate access to the rear yard - perfect for the caravan or trailer
* DLUG has auto-doors and a workshop at the rear
* Electric powered bore
This home is perfect for those people who are looking for a relief from the brand new cookie-cutter style homes currently on offer. It offers character, a homely feel, large proportions and established grounds.