Finding a block in Bathurst, let alone a corner block, is nearly impossible! But here is your chance to purchase the only corner block on the market at the moment in Eglinton - and with it, this beautifully updated 3 bedroom cottage.
Features of the cottage include;
* 3 generously sized bedrooms, one with a fireplace and the other two boasting built-ins
* Fully renovated main bathroom with separate shower & bath, finished in neutral colours
* Good sized rumpus room, perfect for the children's study area or games room
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of bench space and storage
* Original double length wooden fireplace mantle is the feature of the meals area adjacent to the kitchen
* Massive 7x5m combined living area flowing easily out to the alfresco entertaining area
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area featuring a built-in outdoor kitchen with a Matador 6 Burner BBQ, stone benches, sink and separate burner - perfect for all year round entertaining
* 2nd toilet in the laundry located conveniently off the alfresco entertaining area
* Lovingly landscaped and manicured lawns & gardens with established trees and gardens
* Plantation Shutters have been fitted to all bedroom windows and the living room windows
* Double glazed windows line the rumpus room and bedrooms
* Picturesque front patio capturing the Northern sun
The property sits on a 1,991 square meter parcel of land and for the right purchaser there is the opportunity to utilise the corner of the block to support a dual occupancy venture (STCA*). There's also an opportunity to create a 3rd block from the exisiting cottage (STCA*) This purchase represents true value from the eye of the purchaser so get in quick - we all know how long blocks of land like this one last!
*STCA - Subject to Council Approval
Set to go to Auction on Saturday 3rd March, on-site, at 1.00pm - this home is available for purchase prior to the Auction. Viewings by Private Inspection only. Contact Mitchell on 0423 380 182, Jim on 0401 864 223 or the office on 02 6331 7372.