Finding a block in Bathurst, let alone a corner block, is nearly impossible! But here is your chance to purchase the only corner block on the market at the moment in Eglinton - and with it, this beautifully updated 3 bedroom cottage.
Features of the cottage include;
* 3 generously sized bedrooms, one with a fireplace and the other two boasting built-ins
* Fully renovated main bathroom with separate shower & bath, finished in neutral colours
* Good sized rumpus room, perfect for the children's study area or games room
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of bench space and storage
* Original double length wooden fireplace mantle is the feature of the meals area adjacent to the kitchen
* Massive 7x5m combined living area flowing easily out to the alfresco entertaining area
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area featuring a built-in outdoor kitchen with a Matador 6 Burner BBQ, stone benches, sink and separate burner - perfect for all year round entertaining
* 2nd toilet in the laundry located conveniently off the alfresco entertaining area
* Lovingly landscaped and manicured lawns & gardens with established trees and gardens
* Plantation Shutters have been fitted to all bedroom windows and the living room windows
* Double glazed windows line the rumpus room and bedrooms
* Picturesque front patio capturing the Northern sun
The property sits on a 1,991 square meter parcel of land and for the right purchaser there is the opportunity to utilise the corner of the block to support a dual occupancy venture (STCA*). There's also an opportunity to create a 3rd block from the exisiting cottage (STCA*) This purchase represents true value from the eye of the purchaser so get in quick - we all know how long blocks of land like this one last!
*STCA - Subject to Council Approval