Situated just 10 minutes from Bathurst awaits this wonderful retreat. The home is complemented by a large living area, generously sized bedrooms, 4.4kw solar system, and air conditioning. Stepping outside is where you will fall in love with this property. Find your inner peace in the surrounding 12 acres which enhance the privacy of the block with native timbers acting as a natural sound barrier as well as creating the perfect habitat for native flora and fauna.
* Beautiful, bright & bold colours dominate the colour scheme downstairs but blend beautifully in with the external landscape and timber features throughout the home
* Open-plan living, dining & kitchen which flows seamlessly onto the entertaining deck
* Country style kitchen has breakfast bar & modern stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher & electric cooktop & oven
* 2 of the 4 bedrooms are located on the entry level, one offering a wall length built in robe
* The downstairs all-in-one bathroom includes a bath over shower, basin & toilet, with a large modern laundry with external access completing the downstairs level
* Upstairs, you’ll find luxurious vaulted ceilings in exposed timber with these stairs separating the other 2 bedrooms this home offers
* Master bedroom suite is very large and will comfortably accommodated a king-sized bed, plus an occasional chair or 2 by the window. The suite is completed with a huge walk-in robe
* The 4th bedroom, again generously sized, has a built-in robe plus an adjacent sitting room which could be used as a library or office with more inbuilt storage
* The 2nd bathroom greets you at the top of the stairs and offers a large corner shower, toilet & basin, mirroring the design features of the downstairs bathroom
* A carefully designed native garden, with over 1,000 trees planted by the current owner, surrounds the large multi-layer deck that leads to multiple entertaining areas and a luxurious built-in spa
* A detached 4 bay shed takes care of the car accommodation & plant & equipment storage
* There’s 4.4KW solar to the grid to run the home in an environmentally friendly way, as well as 2 tanks and a bore on-site
Set to go to Auction on Saturday 17th March 2018 at 10am, this home is available for purchase prior to the Auction and will be Open for Inspection every Saturday leading up to the Auction between 10.00am and 10.30am.